The successful applicant will be required to liaise with external suppliers and stockists including traveling to suppliers and retail outlets on a regular basis. Experience with using an inventory management system or advanced Excel skills is required.
The applicant will be closely involved in the production, execution and management of product distribution.
The successful candidate will be required to work with other team members with an engaging people centric personality being critical as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a small team.
All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A CV
- One-page cover letter outlining experience and suitability for the role.
- The names and contact details of three references.
If you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stock control at the Meraki studio, with wholesale suppliers and retail outlets.
- Distribution and coordination with external production suppliers.
- Raw material control: ordering, tracking, communicating with suppliers and manufacturers, management of raw materials to ensure stock availability and smooth production lines.
- Procurement (inventory and sourcing) management for the close monitoring and controlling of stock through an inventory management system.
- Accepting wholesale orders, liaising with clients and preparing orders for dispatch.
- Consignment stores: stock allocation and management, invoicing and relationship building.
- Oversee the entire production line per product from raw materials, production, packaging and shipping.
- Implement and optimise stock control systems and raw material management systems
- Good time management and detail focused with the outcome to run production to a schedule.
- An eagerness to learn and adapt to a start-up company along with an interest in being part of a collaborative small team.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets/Excels
- Experience working with inventory management software.
- Experience in an operations manager role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- It is advantageous if experienced with the following software: Xero, Slack, Zapier, Shopify, Google Workplace.
If you think this position is suited to you, please send your CV, cover letter and three references to