- Please contact Megan on 082 574 6043, or via email email@example.com
- Dimensions are approximate and sizes or colours may vary slightly due to the characteristics of handmade products. There may be slight differences in colour due to this nature, the buyer accepts this when the order is placed. It will not be a considered fault.
- The most current price list supersedes any previous pricing or price lists. Quotes provided under written or digital catalogues are estimates. Pricing of metals are subject to change according to the current market rates.
- A minimum order of R4500 + shipping is required of all first time buyers.
- Reorder minimum R3500.
- Orders must be pre-paid via proforma invoice; we are not able to offer accounts. We accept all major payment options. For overseas payments, we suggest using PayPal or TransferWise. You will be emailed the invoice and goods will be held for 21 days pending payment. Please note that we only hold limited stock so all orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being reallocated to another stockist. No orders will be posted until full payment is received.
- Approval is needed before becoming a Meraki Jewellery Design stockist. This allows us to determine the proximity of your store to other stockists in the area. Proximity and exclusivity will be evaluated case by case and a number of factors will be considered.
- Delivery and time frames will be determined at the time an order is placed. This can be anywhere between 2 - 6 weeks. If you require delivery by a certain date please discuss this when placing your order.
Express door to door delivery with tracking is provided. Cost of shipping is dependent on weight, insurance and expediency.
- Order balance is due upon invoice received. Credit cards, and/or PayPal transfers must be deposited and cleared prior to shipment.
Buyer is accountable for shipping & handling fees.
- Additional shipping insurance can be applied upon request.
Any items that are broken or defective as a result of a manufacturer defect must be reported within 5 days on receipt of order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Meraki Jewellery Design reserves the right to assess and authorise any return cases.
- Proper care of Meraki Jewellery Design will greatly increase its lifespan and your customer's satisfaction. See general care instructions here.
- Special orders and custom combinations are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable.
By completing an order and receiving an invoice from Meraki Jewellery Design, you hereby state that you have read, understand, and comply fully with the listed terms & conditions stated above. You agree to comply fully with Meraki Jewellery Design wholesale terms & conditions for the entire duration that you carry & sell Meraki Jewellery products.